The Broadcast for Digital Journalism Live Online Course is perfect for those people who have an interest in journalism and want to learn the basics of what it takes to enter the dynamic field of broadcast journalism.
This is a 10-Day Course with Certification on completion. You will get trained by experienced broadcast journalists, Live Online, and apply what you learn practically with assignments as well.
Whether you’re a beginner with no experience in journalism or have been in the field and want a refresher, this course is suitable for you.
Title: Broadcast for Digital Journalism
– Departments, Function, and Structure of a Broadcast Newsroom
– What makes a good broadcast story?
– How to structure and shoot a broadcast news story?
– Editing skills for broadcast and Digital.
– How to face the camera as a Reporter and as an Anchor
– Live practice sessions and feedback on camera presence, effectiveness, and speech.
– What is Digital Broadcast (Stories and series from TV to web )
– Feature programs and stories in Broadcast make good digital content.
– Writing for Broadcast Social Media
Faculty: Carol Andrade & Shweta Bhandral
Batch Intake: The maximum capacity of a batch of students will be 25.
Click on the Enquire Now button, fill the form & our course coordinator will help you with the admission process