Hope you and your family are safe in these unprecedented times.
With the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19) many people are stressed and anxious. People are anxious about the unknown and this can be overwhelming.
We have set up a COVID-19 Helpdesk for the students of St Pauls Institute of Communication Education.
Before talking to the Counselor, here are a few suggestions to help you stay happy and well!
– While it is important to know the facts about COVID-19; it will help to take breaks from watching, reading, or being on social media. This could be upsetting to repeatedly hear about the coronavirus pandemic.
– Eat healthy, exercise
– Meditate, try breathing exercises
– Journal your feelings
– Stay connected to others.
Talk with people you trust about your concerns and about how you are feeling.
However, if you are experiencing emotional distress related to COVID-19, our counsellor will be providing tele-health/online counselling.
To set up an appointment:
- – Please email our Helpdesk email@example.com (Between 9 am – 7 pm).
- – Give your full name, Batch ID/RollNo and phone number.
PLEASE NOTE: Telephonic counselling has its limitations. We strongly recommend that, if you are experiencing overwhelming negative feelings or other psychological issues, you should seek medical help immediately.
Stay Healthy, Stay Safe!