Communication has come to be at the core of every major aspect of society. The scope has increased and evolved manifold. The scale has changed from advertisements to movies, podcasts, and songs, news, and information.
Mass communication courses help instill how to capture, keep and use the audience’s attention to achieve the desired objective of disseminating information.
What are the ingredients of an excellent Mass Communication College?
- Covers all major aspects of media like Advertising, Journalism, Public Relations, Radio, etc.
- Experienced, passionate faculty and industry experts who transform students into future media professionals.
- Media infrastructure that is relevant to the time and the requirements.
- Dynamic curriculum that upgrades with the changing requirements of the media industry.
- Equal importance is shown towards theoretical aspects and their practical, real-world applications.
- Emphasis on the holistic development of students.
- Pushing students out of their comfort zones to realize and achieve their potential.
St. Pauls Institute of Communication Education, fondly known as SPICE ticks all the points. A premier media institute in Bandra, it offers mass communication programmes for both, UG and PG.
The UG programme offers a 3-year BAMMC course for Women in which the students can take either Advertising or Journalism as their specialization.
The PG programme offers Diploma courses in Journalism, Advertising and IMC, Public Relations. Apart from these courses the institute also offers a 10-month certificate course in Filmmaking, TV and OTT Production.
What separates SPICE from other media institutes is its passion and commitment to creating industry-ready media professionals. The institute believes that in the dynamic and ever-changing media industry, media professionals need to be created with the mettle to withstand and constantly deliver quality work and professionalism. And as seen above, The variety and quality offered by the institute are unparalleled.
The institute is equipped with a state-of-the-art and industry-relevant media infrastructure which is showcased with the finesse with which students confidently use these resources. Be it creating advertisements, podcasts, short films or graphic and visual presentations, the students are well equipped and enabled by the media infrastructure that is present here.
With a two-pronged approach, the institute stays both student-oriented as well as industry-oriented to craft, not just media professionals but to build game changers that bring value to the media industry and by extension, to society.
What makes SPICE the Best Mass Communication College in Bandra?
- Premier media institute that focuses on building industry-ready media professionals.
- Experienced faculty and industry experts imparting their knowledge
- A perfect blend of theoretical knowledge and practical application to give the students a hands-on experience of how the industry works.
- Masterclasses conducted by renowned industry professionals.
- State-of-the-art media and technical infrastructure to enable and motivate students to produce the best quality content
If connecting with people, creating media that connects with an audience, and learning how to be an excellent media professional then SPICE is the best choice. If you want an institute that prepares you and moulds you into an industry-ready media professional and at the same time helps you have a well-rounded career, then St. Pauls is the place for you.